Old 08-24-2016, 08:28 PM   #1
help with trailer recommendatioins

Hello everyone,

I am in the market for our first light weight trailer. We have been toying around with the idea for some time. a few years back we went to a show and found the 6504 vibe and really liked it but decided it was not the time to purchase a trailer. Well fast forward a few years and our family of two adults and three dogs is now a family of two adults two dogs and 11 month old identical twin boy's. So at this time the 6504 with the queen bed and bunks that are usable with the table set up looks even better except it looks like they have been discontinued. So my question is, are there any trailers comparable to the 6504 with bunks and a queen bed. We are also looking to keep it light and on the smaller side. Our tow vehicle is a 2010 double cab Tacoma with the tow package. We are looking into a f150 since they have the largest rear seat for our twins but for now we are using the Taco as our tow vehicle. I have been lightly searching for a used 6504 but haven't come up with a lot. When I looked last year I had found a bunch but they have all but disappeared. Any recommendations would be appreciated

mtkcruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 09:06 PM   #2
I had a 2013 Vibe 6504 that I purchased new,pulling it with a 2005 Chevy Colorado. The Colorado did ok but was not the safest situation.I traded the Chevy for a 2005 f150:traded the 6504 for a 2015 Freedom express 236bhs.Life is better now.The Vibe was dependable,although I had the axle replaced with a 4400lb one and 15in d rated tires.Several things to consider about the 6504:single axle,no walk around bed,non ducted ac (noisy).
geo m is offline   Reply With Quote