Old 01-10-2013, 03:02 PM   #31

Thanks Herk

Herk has helped me out more than once with his wisdom either with a direct post or a post to another. I have done mods to my camper with his post, while at the same time becoming more aware of basic operation of the camper thanks to Herk. I just wanted to add a thank you also.

Old 01-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #32
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
And I will follow that question up with one of my own - that being do you ever get tired from being on this forum at what seems to me to be all hours of the day and night

I also wish to add my thanks to you for your helpful assistance here to me and all the other members. Perhaps we should add our thanks to your wife also.
I will pass your thanks along to my DW. She wonders "Who the other woman is" sometimes She has sneaked up on me to see what I am typing.

As long as I get stroked like this every so often; no.

What hurts sometimes is spending hours researching a "Can I tow This" question with almost no provided data and get a "my buddy knows a guy who tows a 40 foot travel trailer with a Jeep Wrangler with no problems" right after that.

I have a few other pet peeves that cause me to wonder why I spend so much time here (posting a new thread asking a question that was JUST answered is one - jeez guys at least look at the RECENT posts before asking!) but most times I just jump in when I think I can help.

I know the other "frequent posters" feel the same way.

Remember almost everything in the Herkbrary and everything I have learned about RV systems was posted here originally by members helping someone (or ME) with a problem or I found researching a problem someone needed an answer to.

For the most part; it is just

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:17 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by herk7769 View Post
I hope you meant "shrimping" as I have never eaten a "srimp"; and it does sound like fun.

I will be camping at MacDill FAMCAMP starting in February through March and depending on my actual departure date (some unexpected DR appoints may impact the departure) may spend some time at Patrick FAMCAMP.

PM me with your contact info if you (and I) will be in the area.
Yes its "shrimping", my fingers don't alwyas do what my head tells them and I am not the best typest in the world. lol I have pm you with my contact info and lets try and get togeather and do some shrimping.