Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2015, 09:06 PM   #11
Fulltime family RVer
 
ependydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timex View Post
OK, I must have missed something. I may have not heard your news. Are you moving or going FT?

We just started (June 19) a 14-month trip touring the country and are planning on making 2 full loops around the U.S. We cleared out as much as possible and are storing everything that didn't come with us. We hired a property management company to handle the house being rented out. My wife is going to roadschool the kids (ages 3 and 11 now). And I'll be working full time.

Read about it and subscribe for email updates at:
http://nowornever.learntorv.com/
(I don't see anyone's email address.)
__________________

__________________
2012 Ram 3500 DRW/crew cab/long bed/4x4/4.10 gears pulling an early 2013 Sabre 36QBOK
Checkout my site for RVing tips, tricks, and info | My family and I have fulltimed since June 2015
ependydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:15 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Blackhat6mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: St Simons Island, GA
Posts: 1,204
Vacation Prep

We turn off all three water heaters, raise the thermostat to 85, turn off all outside faucets and the breaker for the well, notify the neighbors AND neighborhood watch and hit the road. We have on-line security, so we can check on the house anytime. I can even check to make sure I closed the garage door on the cameras. CRS after 60!!
__________________

__________________
Aviator Wright Flyer #1919
Army Pathfinder Vietnam, 3 tours
DAV, MOPH, VFW, NRA, 1stCav. ABN
Blackhat6mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:31 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Timex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 1,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
We just started (June 19) a 14-month trip touring the country and are planning on making 2 full loops around the U.S. We cleared out as much as possible and are storing everything that didn't come with us. We hired a property management company to handle the house being rented out. My wife is going to roadschool the kids (ages 3 and 11 now). And I'll be working full time.

Read about it and subscribe for email updates at:
Now Or Never - an RV Tale
(I don't see anyone's email address.)
Just signed up!

I'm proud of you Doug. Now that's the reason for building a desk. Look forward to the updates.
__________________
2012 Flagstaff V Lite 30 WRLTS
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7 Mag Hemi 3.72 Rearaxle
Nights camped 2015 = 23
Nights camped 2016 = 25
Nights camped 2017 = 13
Timex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:32 PM   #14
Fulltime family RVer
 
ependydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timex View Post
Just signed up!

I'm proud of you Doug. Now that's the reason for building a desk. Look forward to the updates.

We are very excited, still quite nervous, and still haven't fully grasped what we've done.
__________________
2012 Ram 3500 DRW/crew cab/long bed/4x4/4.10 gears pulling an early 2013 Sabre 36QBOK
Checkout my site for RVing tips, tricks, and info | My family and I have fulltimed since June 2015
ependydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:36 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Timex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 1,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
We are very excited, still quite nervous, and still haven't fully grasped what we've done.
I bet you were excited when the screws on your storage hatch grasp ahold of that glorious mane!
__________________
2012 Flagstaff V Lite 30 WRLTS
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7 Mag Hemi 3.72 Rearaxle
Nights camped 2015 = 23
Nights camped 2016 = 25
Nights camped 2017 = 13
Timex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:40 PM   #16
Fulltime family RVer
 
ependydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timex View Post
I bet you were excited when the screws on your storage hatch grabbed ahold of that glorious mane!

Heh. There's plenty to spare (for now).
__________________

__________________
2012 Ram 3500 DRW/crew cab/long bed/4x4/4.10 gears pulling an early 2013 Sabre 36QBOK
Checkout my site for RVing tips, tricks, and info | My family and I have fulltimed since June 2015
ependydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41 AM.