Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-12-2010, 09:02 AM   #1

How About Collectors

I see that there members with old vehicle restoration projects and i will tell you they are fantastic, but is there anyone out there that collect toys of any kind?

I know that there are some that collect model trains, i do have some but i am a collector of Hess Toy Trucks. Starting to day the Hess gas station are selling the 2010 model and i am soon leave to go and get mine.

My wife has one of the first Barbie dolls dated back in 1958, the doll has never be touch as far as played with, it is in the same condition it was when bought new.

Now with the holidays coming up, people are looking for certain things to add to there collections......I wanted to start collecting Money trees but just can't find them......
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:41 AM   #2
Villa Estate 392FLFB

I collect RC cars/trucks/tractors etc. last week i got a dodge ram thats about 3 feet long and a JD 9520 that is about 2 feet long. just no remote for the tractor unfortunately.

Old 11-12-2010, 10:02 AM   #3

That's pretty cool guys.

Unfortunately, it seems the only things I collect are dust and stuff!
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote