I put Fresh Cab Botanical Rodent Repellent in my RV (Sunseeker 2250LE) after I had it winterized last year. The good news is that I had no mice. The bad news is that I can't get rid of the odor now that I have it dewinterized and want to go camping soon. My wife seems to be allergic to the odor and won't go in the RV till the odor is gone. I tried washing the walls and floors with Mr. Clean but the odor is still there. Maybe I have to remove all the cloth material and wash it.
Does anyone have any idea how I can quickly remove the Fresh Cab odor so my wife can use the RV too? Are there cleaning services for RV's that can remove the odor? We bought a new RV to avoid allergy problems but I seem to have created my own problem.
Does anyone have any ideas on this subject?