How to hook up RV PARK Cable to my 2013 CoachmenFreelander
1. ok I connected the coax cable from the lot post to the cable connection located beside my water sources
2. I connected my Jensen TV to the Comcast cable box that the park gave me
3. I connected the cable box to the antenna/cable/12v power source located in the bunk space above the cab
4.I switched my tv source from air to cable
5. I called Comcast and they sent a signal that "activated" the box
6. on screen it searched for cable network, did the 100% scan
7. no channels
8. 8 hours later and 3 calls to Comcast I still have no channels.....sigh
1. what am I doing wrong?
2. should the power button on the antenna wall plate be on or off
If they gave you a remote make sure the cable button on the remote is highlighted hit the power button and within a couple seconds hit the ok button might have to push it a couple times that should bring up a diagnostic screen arrow down to #3 and than right arrow see if it has carrier lock if it doesn't say yes it's probably the inside wiring if that's the case try running it from the post to the back of the comcast box and do the diagnostic thing again that'll tell you if it's inside or outside
the image that I get on the screen appears when the box is connected to the tv but it appears even IF the box is not connected to the cable plate above the bunk which tells me there is communication between the box and the tv.
the image of the box shows a green light but the light is actually blinking