Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2014, 12:48 AM   #1

Hubby is mad. I've gone glow tape crazy!

Ok,, so somewhere on here I found out about glow tape(like duct tape except it glows at night). Well I have a new addiction. LOL
I put Glow tape on the steps and also on the 2 sides of the propane tank cover and was just about to put it on the awning poles till Hubby stopped me.
Thank goodness , I may have outlined the whole thing in glow tape!!!
I seriously just thought of another good use for it. Put it on the dogs collar and leash. Ok,, sorry ,, I'm outa here for tonight.
Sheripoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:34 AM   #2

You could have been in even more trouble if you had used this stuff: 10 Piece Red and White Reflective Strips

I saw a truck camper with this reflective tape on the back when I was walking the dog with a flashlight, and it was almost blinding in the dark desert night.
Cornelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:30 AM   #3

If you have a 5th wheel it is a good idea to do the hitch stabilizer if you use one. The kids always seam to get caught running into it at night.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:41 AM   #4
Camper Less Camping

LOL...I use reflective tape on our rear cargo rack so when it's flipped down, nobody will run I to it at night...If you have a light

Old 04-23-2014, 09:26 AM   #5
Always Learning

The reflective tape for the sides of the steps is a great idea - when we have our camper opened up at home, the door opens to the street (so our slides open over the curb). I carry 2 traffic cones for putting into the road when we have the steps down at night. Reflective tape would do the same thing quite nicely. Thanks y'all for the hijack.