We left to go camping in Promised Land SP in northeastern PA on Thursday. Friday afternoon the parks officer stopped by and told us that the camp hosts were all evacuating, and if we stayed we were on our own. Given that in order to get out of the camping area you have to cross a bridge over a dam that was being reinforced with rubble, we decided to take off this morning. Got a refund from the state, and got home safe. Y'all be safe riding the storm out!
2008 Rockwood 8315SS