Old 08-31-2015, 06:46 AM   #41

We are just upset that we can only camp once a month in our Salem 27 rkss. Other than a few mods and learning experiences we are quite satisfied

2003 Ford F-250 super duty diesel
Vinemont, AL
Triple SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:35 AM   #42

I followed the Columbus reviews for 2 yrs prior to purchasing our 320. I always read the details in the negative reviews to identify a trend if any; & also to see if their negative would also be a negative for us. We love our 320 after approx 1.5 yrs & about 13K miles. It's our 1st FR product & I have been very pleased with their overall cust svc. I hope the 'C' lasts several yrs but I know any future purchases will be a FR brand.

2011 Ram Laramie 2500 CC 4X4 6.7 Cummins
2015 Columbus 320RS
"Where ever you go, there you are" Buckaroo Banzai
Goukcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 08:01 PM   #43

We purchased a used 2011 Puma 295kbh this spring. The seller said that he never had a problem and everything worked. Well, low and behold........everything worked perfectly except for 1 major problem
WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT! We love our trailer and couldn't be happier.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:17 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpgman19 View Post
I do have one complaint, and that is that I live in the coldest part of Canada so I can only use my Rockwood 8310SS from May long to SEPT long. And that I am not retired yet (ok - 2 complaints). And that the CDN$ is only worth $0.75 USD$, so I cant afford to travel south with ROCKY yet (ok - 3 complaints). But for ROCKY? She is a dream come true! We love her, and our dealer is awesome! This is our first time/year owning an RV of any kind, and we are kicking ourselves we didn't start years ago while the kids were still home (ok - 4th and last complaint)!

PS. I don't see the forum as much as a complaint department, but an educational forum where I get to learn from you experienced folks, how to improve my experience, and deal with the challenges that may or may not face me down the road. I thank you all!
I'm curious as to where you have been so far? We just got a trailer this year and always looking for a good spot. We've been to falcon, birds hill,spruce woods and have our last trip planned for a week at tulibee falls the last week in September. Who's your dealer? Holiday?
Old 09-02-2015, 12:51 AM   #45
Just a member

Quote:
I do have one complaint, and that is that I live in the coldest part of Canada so I can only use my Rockwood 8310SS from May long to SEPT long.
We feel your pain. We too endure those northern prairie winters. We do push the limit for the season though. We've been able to get out as early as mid Apr (yep, in the snow) and frequently push it until the second week in Oct (yep, in the snow again). Then it's a scramble to get the rig winterized because we know how quickly that second season can swoop in.
)
kandl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:02 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryo View Post
I'm curious as to where you have been so far? We just got a trailer this year and always looking for a good spot. We've been to falcon, birds hill,spruce woods and have our last trip planned for a week at tulibee falls the last week in September. Who's your dealer? Holiday?
Been to Falcon, Sandy Hook (x2), Grand Marais, Aspen Grove (near Oak Lake), and out to Canmore, AB and back. Heading to Clear Lake this weekend, then prep her for the 'other' season. Holiday is the only Rockwood dealer in MB. Excellent dealer.

Nights Glamped - 2015 - 24
Nights Glamped - 2016 - 4
wpgman19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:43 AM   #47

Quote:
Been to Falcon, Sandy Hook (x2), Grand Marais, Aspen Grove (near Oak Lake), and out to Canmore, AB and back. Heading to Clear Lake this weekend, then prep her for the 'other' season. Holiday is the only Rockwood dealer in MB. Excellent dealer.
Small world. I have 2 trucks and I haul all of their trailers. They are also great people to work for. Guaranteed that I pulled your trailer from Indiana.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:50 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryo View Post
Small world. I have 2 trucks and I haul all of their trailers. They are also great people to work for. Guaranteed that I pulled your trailer from Indiana.
Cool! Maybe that explains all the scrapes and nicks!! Just kidding! Looks great, rides great, and lives even better!!

Nights Glamped - 2015 - 24
Nights Glamped - 2016 - 4
wpgman19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:55 AM   #49

Quote:
Cool! Maybe that explains all the scrapes and nicks!! Just kidding! Looks great, rides great, and lives even better!!
Oh. You bought "THAT " trailer. Lol
Old 09-02-2015, 09:59 AM   #50

I was at the FROG rally last month and talked to a lot of FR owners and could not find one that would switch brands. Everyone that has been in my trailer is surprised by the quality and workmanship.

2015 Rockwood 2703ws emerald