Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-17-2014, 05:40 PM   #21

Im glad things seem to be going your way at last. Lets hope you are using it soon. Patience is a virtue. Good things come to those who wait. Try to remain cautiously optimistic. Good luck on your move, l'm sure your summer will be a good one. After the bad start you deserve it.

2012 F250 Super Duty
2013 Sabre 33CKTS
BuckeyeChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 05:54 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeChuck View Post
Im glad things seem to be going your way at last. Lets hope you are using it soon. Patience is a virtue. Good things come to those who wait. Try to remain cautiously optimistic. Good luck on your move, l'm sure your summer will be a good one. After the bad start you deserve it.

Thank you! I appreciate that! Let's hope you are right.
big green hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:27 PM   #23

Any updates? Did your surround system come in?
Kris10May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 12:09 AM   #24

No, but I figure if it's when they say then it should be here Monday. Hopefully by Friday it will be all installed, cleaned up and everything ready to go.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:52 AM   #25

Your dealer like many other RV dealers could care less about you after they make the sale. All they are interested in is the money they make on the sale. They don't care if they ever get your RV fixed the way you want it they already have there money. Now you are only a pain to them.
mikeyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:24 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by big green hat View Post
No, but I figure if it's when they say then it should be here Monday. Hopefully by Friday it will be all installed, cleaned up and everything ready to go.
That's the spirit. Its only been a couple of days since you last had contact with the dealer. All will work out. Happy Easter!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forest River Forums mobile app

2012 F250 Super Duty
2013 Sabre 33CKTS
Old 04-20-2014, 10:50 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeChuck View Post
That's the spirit. Its only been a couple of days since you last had contact with the dealer. All will work out. Happy Easter!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forest River Forums mobile app

Thanks BuckeyeChuck! I'm hopeful! Happy Easter to you as well.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:39 PM   #28

Have your issues been resolved and you are a happy camper owner?
Kris10May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:27 PM   #29

NOPE!!! We did take it out this past weekend but it went right back to the dealer. They did fix the kitchen slide so it didn't bang, but we didn't think it was going to close when we were packing up. It also rained this weekend and it leaked thru the antenna. Still no surround sound system in it but they have decided to give up on Forest River and have asked us to find one that we like and they will buy it for us. So now I am searching for something that will fit into the holes or something that can look (and sound) good in there so I can send an email for a check. I did confirm that the system that is supposed to go in there is no longer available. They have "guaranteed" that they will be done no later than the 16th of this month. We'll see. I guess we'll be putting our own surround sound in it, but since they are paying, it doesn't matter to me! As long as this is all over.
Old 05-07-2014, 02:07 PM   #30

It has been raining a lot this year. Soon the weather will break and hopefully so will your luck. At least you got it out for a little use. How was everything else? Did you have a good time camping with your camper? We have spent a lot of time inside this spring. I can't wait for it to warm up.

2012 F250 Super Duty
2013 Sabre 33CKTS
Old 05-07-2014, 02:28 PM   #31

Speaking of rain......lol, I am in Washington state where rain lives and it did rain hard this weekend (normally it's not that bad). So Saturday was an inside day and I found that our furniture really needs to be replaced! lol So uncomfortable. We also found that we have a leak through the antenna, so that needs to be fixed. Other than that, Thursday and Friday were great. Just relaxing by the water and enjoying the sunshine. Ready to go again!! And sooo ready to head east!
Old 05-07-2014, 02:36 PM   #32
Always Learning

For the furniture- we were able to take our love seat from being the worst thing to sit on to fairly comfortable with an ottoman. Being able to put our feet up made a world of difference.

We got those folding ottomans from Bed, Bath, and Beyond (or the various other discount places). Doubles as a toy box for my 2 year old.

That and a couple of soft throw pillows really helped.

Tags
vent