Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #1

Just purchased a 2012 365 SAQ Sandpiper

Bought our new 2012 365 SAQ sandpiper from our local dealer if you can believe it! He got within 1500.00 of the best deal i could find (looked at 8 different dealers) plus added corian,Adco cover, and undermount storage. Coach has every option except washer/dryer and slide awnings. Kahlua was the interior color we picked out. Should be here middle of Febuary. Very excited! Can't wait! Lets go camping!
carsonizik3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #2

Congrats, that is what we recently purchased as well. Have had for a month, and used 4 days a few weeks age. The kids love the bunkhouse as much as we do when they're watching tv back there. Picked ours up in Danville (3 hour drive), but the service dept there has been worth the drive for us. Have answered many questions over the phone. We have the same color as well. No corian, but I figure I haven't put that in the house, not to worried about the camper. The options on this unit are great. It sure is nice to be outside with the remote and doing the slides, radio, etc.
Good luck with the purchase.
4 for 5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:46 PM   #3

365 saq

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 for 5er View Post
Congrats, that is what we recently purchased as well. Have had for a month, and used 4 days a few weeks age. The kids love the bunkhouse as much as we do when they're watching tv back there. Picked ours up in Danville (3 hour drive), but the service dept there has been worth the drive for us. Have answered many questions over the phone. We have the same color as well. No corian, but I figure I haven't put that in the house, not to worried about the camper. The options on this unit are great. It sure is nice to be outside with the remote and doing the slides, radio, etc.
Good luck with the purchase.
I talked to RV outlet in Danville last week. They were very helpful,seemed like a bunch of good people. Don't mention RV wholesalers to them they don't like it. RV wholesalers was at 35000 out the door on an ordered unit and RV outlet's online ad says they won't be beat by any dealer on a new Sandpiper. But they wouldn't match RV wholesalers price. They were at 36,500 on an ordered unit with slide awnings and no corian countertops. My dealer matched them plus added undermount storage,Adco cover,and Corian so we couldn't pass it up. Plus their going to store it form me until middle of March and get the almighty "local service" that everyone preaches about.
carsonizik3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:10 PM   #4

Congrats!!!! We recently purchased a 346 ret, we love it & can't wait till spring to arrive to take our 1st trip with it!!! Happy camping!!!! :-)
Gone but not 4 gotten
bee191 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
365, 365 saq