Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-22-2014, 04:09 PM   #1

Kudos for forum member

I wanted to give a Kudos to a fellow member (1surveyor) for making a great transaction through the classified section.

I purchased a set of towing mirrors for my F150 from Oak (1surveyor) through the classified section. He listed them and sold them for a great price and shipped them on faith that my check was good. It restores some faith in fellow campers to deal with a stand up guy.

Whenever you make a deal through the internet, there is always some question if you are going to get ripped off.

Oak send me many pictures of the item, shipped them out right away, kept me informed of the shipping status and all before he even new if I had sent him a good check or not.

I must say that they are in like new condition and I am one happy camper with the purchase. They took less than an hour to install and they look great on my truck.

THANKS OAK!

2017 Ford F350 Crewcab Dually Diesel
Officially homeless and loving it.
Ham Callsign K9NDY
Indymule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:32 PM   #2

Thanks Jay for the accolades , glad you got them on . and glad you like them . have fun wherever the road takes you and maybe we'll run into each other some day and have a cold one .

You are a stand up guy also, and like you say you never know , i hope everyone on this forum is as great as you were

2015 Silverado Duramax w/Allison transmission
2014 surveyor 293RL fifth wheel
1surveyor is offline   Reply With Quote