Old 04-17-2013, 11:06 PM   #31
Originally Posted by YoungKopernik View Post
I posted these “Level-It”, leveling wedges maybe 6 months ago with the name and someone replied that they could not find them with a Google search. I have seen products that look similar to these but I don’t have the info, sorry.
I saw a post regarding stability and maybe that was in reference to the Andersen Leveling… Mine are extremely stable and do well in everything but sand. I read posts about X-Chocks and don’t think I will ever need them, I just don’t wobble much. I use these wedge levelers, chock tires on opposite side, four stabilizers and front jack, very minimal wiggel.
One caution is distance between wheels(double axle). My old camper(93’Terry ) I had barely enough space to put one between, in soft ground(tires would sink) I would have to knock the wedge in between. My new TT is fine, axles are further apart and never have an issue.
Good Luck

I think you have an extinct classic. I've googled for over an hour, white & yellow pages, etc. without success on "LEVEL-IT" in Fresno.

They look awesome, but as far as I can tell no longer available. Thanks for posting the picture of the information.

2013 Rockwood 8289WS
Mods: Central Vac, PI EMS-HW50C, 2025RV, (2) SCS225 Trojans, PD9260, Awning Remotes & LED Lights, Eliminators, External Water Filter,, Intellijacks
2008 RAM 3500 Cab&Chassis Hauler Bed, B&W Companion Hitch
All My Modifications are at this link:
RodeoGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:28 PM   #32
I bought the yellow leveling blocks from Camping World. They work but they have already bent because they sunk in the mud at one site. Are the Lynx better or the same? Also, I watched the video on how they work. They use 6 blocks. What is you need to go higher, what is the configuration? They sell in 4 block and 10 block. In the video demo they stack 2x1 for tandem wheels and use 6 blocks. It seems if you needed more lift you could stack 2x2x1 but that would be a large initial step to get the wheel up and I think the blocks might slide? What do you guys do? Thx...

2016 Siverback 33IK
2015 Ford F-250 Lariat 6.7L V8 Diesel 4WD Super Cab

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
dalford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:41 AM   #33
Because I park on the road in front of my house and it's quite sloped for water runoff- I have to use a stack of blocks 4-high to get level. I had issues with just wood and making the steps up the 2x10s because they would slide on the concrete curb area.

I now have 30 Lynx Levelers (3 packs of 10 bought from Walmart). I make a ramp where the top layer is 6-blocks long, perfect for my tandem wheels.

It's a lot of blocks and pretty much a work of art.

2013 Sabre 36QBOK pulled by a 2012 Ram 3500 DRW
Blogs: Learn to RV & Personal Fulltiming Adventure
Towing Calculators: Towing Planner
ependydad is offline   Reply With Quote