Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-05-2015, 06:08 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobHanke View Post
If you have a pull out faucet, check where the hose connects to the main assembly under the sink. Found a small piece of plastic stuck there in mine.
This is very likely the problem. Cheap check valves fall apart in the hose and stop flow.

Bruce
Old 12-07-2015, 08:55 AM   #22

Plastic pieces in water line

I am a retired Master Plumber, I had the same problem, disconnect from water source, open low point drain then turn on faucet hot and cold and drain out water till it stops draining,then open the rest of the fixtures also. I drained mine into a strainer over a five gallon bucket,got a lot of small pieces of plastic. hooked back up and kitchen faucet works fine now. I got lucky, my next step would have been to blow it out with air. Hope this helps. Ron
rrapidron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:12 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad297 View Post
This is very likely the problem. Cheap check valves fall apart in the hose and stop flow.

Bruce
That's exactly what it was! Sediment in the section of the hose where it connects under the sink. Really annoying to get to! Vinegar dissolved it enough to at least use the faucet, but I might try to take our or replace that piece of plastic to completely unclog it. So relieved to at least know where it is and that it's actually an easy fix. Thank you all lots and lots!!
jennyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:26 AM   #24

disconnect the faucet and take a rag put over cold water line then turn the pump on see if you have good water pressure coming thru.If there good pressure then its the faucet if not there a blockage.have two people to do this if pump is away from sink
BillyBass is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
faucet, pressure, water