Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-16-2016, 02:33 PM   #21
Site Team

OK, this really isn't in the joke forum, nor should be construed as a joke subject too much. We have several camping world employee members here on our forums, who aren't going to be appreciative of some of these jabs. We can do without those jabs, even jokingly.

A person was arrested for assaulting a Camping World employee with a small baseball bat. From Camping Worlds POV, I don't see the humor in it.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 02:38 PM   #22
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidg View Post
There is always two sides to an argument. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
As my Grandpa used to say, "There are 3 sides to every argument, my side, your side and the truth."
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 02:44 PM   #23

I saw my mild mannered brother come perilously close to assaulting a Camping World manager. This after they installed the wrong part, then sent him the wrong replacement, then damaged his camper installing the third incorrect part, then claimed there was nothing they could do for him. Good thing he didn't have a baseball bat nearby.
PI hardwired EMC, Wire Shelving in wardrobe
Plexiglass screen door protector, Blue LED Wine nook
stairs, and counting...
karrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 03:12 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post

A person was arrested for assaulting a Camping World employee with a small baseball bat. From Camping Worlds POV, I don't see the humor in it.
All joking aside, my only experience with CW has been the retail stores and the staff is always courteous and professional.

Tags
camping