Old 08-18-2016, 03:28 PM   #11

There are confusing archived web pages re: Media Camping. Their successor is Campers Inn, on 309 in Hatfield. Last year I called the number on the Media Camping site to get the address. They gave me the address on Rt. 309. When I got there, I was surprised to see the name of the place was Campers Inn, which is a national chain. I'm not going to relate the horror story of dealing with Campers Inn on this forum. All I'll say is that I'll never go back.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:27 PM   #12

I bought our pop up at the hayfield location in 2015. . The sales man wasn't the best, but they had a slightly used camper and for a great price. Luckily, I haven't had anything major wrong with it. I repaired the small ones Anyway, the Sales rep told me that location was being bought by a larger outfit. Can't remember the name. Overall, I wasn't impressed with their facilty or parts dept. I won't be going back for my next camper.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:37 PM   #13
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodaman View Post
I bought our pop up at the hayfield location in 2015. . The sales man wasn't the best, but they had a slightly used camper and for a great price. Luckily, I haven't had anything major wrong with it. I repaired the small ones Anyway, the Sales rep told me that location was being bought by a larger outfit. Can't remember the name. Overall, I wasn't impressed with their facilty or parts dept. I won't be going back for my next camper.
Yes, it was Camper's Inn, BUT mostly the same folks up front and in back.

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 07:07 PM   #14

They also had a site on Tyburn Rd Fairless Hills Pa. That closed up 2 years ago and looked similar to the Baltimore Pike location but slightly cleaner. Their service at this location was good to me. I had to replace my 7 pin trailer connector on my F150. I bought one from them and they asked me did I know how to replace it, I said no, but I will have to learn quickly as I was leaving for a camping trip the following morning. Without hesitation they said give us 10 minutes and it will be done. I asked how much, the manager smiled and said don't worry about it, just bring us your trailer for service when needed.
2005 Ford Excursion 6 liter Turbo Diesel
Bilcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 08:48 PM   #15
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilcin View Post
They also had a site on Tyburn Rd Fairless Hills Pa. That closed up 2 years ago and looked similar to the Baltimore Pike location but slightly cleaner. Their service at this location was good to me. I had to replace my 7 pin trailer connector on my F150. I bought one from them and they asked me did I know how to replace it, I said no, but I will have to learn quickly as I was leaving for a camping trip the following morning. Without hesitation they said give us 10 minutes and it will be done. I asked how much, the manager smiled and said don't worry about it, just bring us your trailer for service when needed.
I actually visited that one once when I was looking for a different dealeship than the one in Hatfield (they were actually slightly closer) but the parking lot was so full of old campers looking to get fixed that I nixed that idea immediately.

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 05:58 PM   #16

For anyone interested, the property is 20 acres and is listed for close to $10 Million. I infer from the listing that is for the real estate only.

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping