Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-23-2008, 08:40 PM   #1

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to our FR Family

Henri and I wish each of you the Merriest of Christmases, the Happiest of Holidays, and a Happy, Healthy, and Safe 2009.

The Holiday Season is a time to reflect on what’s truly important in your lives. Family, friends, health, and happiness. We’re all aware of the tough times laid out before us, and the Holidays always give us hope. I understand it is difficult to stay positive with all that’s happening with economies and conflicts both here and abroad. Try to stay positive, it’s good for your heart and health, and good for those around you.

I’ve noticed in my local area that this Season is really no different than past Holidays—folks seem generally upbeat, mostly happy. I don’t know if it’s the Christmas spirit, or just a general feeling that we’re all in this together, but in any case, it’s good to see the Toys For Tots bins full, the folks dropping change and bills into the Salvation Army buckets, seeing the smiles of anticipation on the children’s faces.

Please say a prayer for our Men and Women in uniform who are stationed around the globe who do not have the luxury of spending the season with their loved ones and friends. Remember that they are all serving by choice, for us. Pray that each and every one of them returns safely to their Families. Also say a prayer for our friends who have passed on. Whether or not we met them in person, they will always be part our RV'ing Family.

Enjoy the Season folks! Catch the Holiday Classics on TV, listen to some Christmas music. Leave milk and cookies out for Santa (or Scotch and a steak). Eat well, celebrate safe, keep your Family traditions alive. If you are traveling by car, be safe, be patient if you’re using other means. We want to see you back here safe and sound after the Holidays!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year. God bless us all, everyone.

Joe & Henri

2008 Cardinal 32TS
2008 F350 Lariat PSD C/C 4X4 Dually
Joe Falco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 09:06 PM   #2

Thank you
Old 12-23-2008, 09:17 PM   #3
Cyber Phrenologist

Indeed. Let us not forget the reason for the season.

Radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:29 AM   #4

Merry Christmas to all the FR Forum members and also a big "Thanks" for all the helpful information that you have posted and all the questions that you have answered. It makes it much easier for us Newbies to make intelligent and informed decisions about all things related to RV'ing.
Thanks,

cliff and diana
grittyoctopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 07:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Falco View Post
Henri and I wish each of you the Merriest of Christmases, the Happiest of Holidays, and a Happy, Healthy, and Safe 2009.

The Holiday Season is a time to reflect on what’s truly important in your lives. Family, friends, health, and happiness. We’re all aware of the tough times laid out before us, and the Holidays always give us hope. I understand it is difficult to stay positive with all that’s happening with economies and conflicts both here and abroad. Try to stay positive, it’s good for your heart and health, and good for those around you.

I’ve noticed in my local area that this Season is really no different than past Holidays—folks seem generally upbeat, mostly happy. I don’t know if it’s the Christmas spirit, or just a general feeling that we’re all in this together, but in any case, it’s good to see the Toys For Tots bins full, the folks dropping change and bills into the Salvation Army buckets, seeing the smiles of anticipation on the children’s faces.

Please say a prayer for our Men and Women in uniform who are stationed around the globe who do not have the luxury of spending the season with their loved ones and friends. Remember that they are all serving by choice, for us. Pray that each and every one of them returns safely to their Families. Also say a prayer for our friends who have passed on. Whether or not we met them in person, they will always be part our RV'ing Family.

Enjoy the Season folks! Catch the Holiday Classics on TV, listen to some Christmas music. Leave milk and cookies out for Santa (or Scotch and a steak). Eat well, celebrate safe, keep your Family traditions alive. If you are traveling by car, be safe, be patient if you’re using other means. We want to see you back here safe and sound after the Holidays!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year. God bless us all, everyone.

Joe & Henri
This is a Great post. Thanks Joe & Henri for putting your heart in to it. This is my feelings and thoughts as well. Happy Holidays to all and Please be Safe.....
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote