Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-30-2017, 05:02 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by virstens View Post
This is the picture of the original markings. [IMG][/IMG]
I'm assuming you should also have an antifreeze connection; but I don't see it in your pic. So you need to make sure all 3 of your connections are piped correctly. I've attached a generic plumbing pic that may help you figure it out.

As someone stated, it's probably a lot easier to swap the hoses inside than to mess with the labeling.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RV Plumbing pic.pdf (358.4 KB, 45 views)

2016 Mini Lite 2503S - tt (2015 - ???)
2011 Traverse LT, 3.6L, FWD
2009 Silverado 1500 Ext Cab, 5.3L, 4x4, 3.73
2016 Silverado 2500HD Dbl Cab, 6.0L 4x4, 4.10
rockfordroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 09:14 PM   #22

That trailer should go back to the factory for a complete inspection and possibly a replacement trailer. Water (even clean water) can get into and weaken the sidewalls, floor, and get into places you would never think it could. Especially if you have had water all the way to the roof and overflowing the toilet and if it is several gallons worth and got through the walls and under the carpet, etc. you could have a failure several years down the road and then it is too late. Don't change the labels or hoses until you have talked with FR directly and with your dealer. A new trailer should be just that - new.
ProfChuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camper