Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2013, 09:31 PM   #1

Nashville TN RV Show at the convention center

I attended the Nashville RV show yesterday afternoon. I was one of the first 25 through the door. We had fun looking through the big rigs, and some of the smaller ones. I thought they would have had more dealers there from the local area but I guess they were limited. I did not see any hybrids or pop ups there. Hope they expand in the years to come, maybe some WDH displays, and other things. Camping World had a good area but that was about it.
Mark and Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:21 PM   #2

How were the vendors there?
We went to the Knoxville RV Show (in Sevierville) 2 weekends ago and there was hardly anything other than campers there, just a handful of vendors. One thing I did notice at the show is there were only 3 popups, no hybrids or truck campers.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:24 PM   #3

They were very few vendors they on Friday. One guy was selling wire strippers and then Camping World. I thought they might have some demos on WDH etc. and other accessories. I did see someone with some Black Water hose etc. Alabama Parks was there, KOA, Raccoon Mtn from Chattanooga and a few more. Thought our Tennessee Park system would have been there. No Hybrids or Pop ups.....A & L RV had two truck campers there. Was looking at some of the new construction on some of the TT...didn't like a few things I saw. One TT had the velcro straps rivited to the awning arms...I thought, that will be a job to change out when the straps wear out. They had some high dollar rigs there...
Mark and Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:24 AM   #4

I think there was 3 or 4 CG's at the one here, we stopped and talked to all of them cause they looked bored. I guess most people there were looking at the inventory and didn't really care to talk to the CG's. Maybe one of these days I can talk DW into traveling to a larger show to check it out. I would love to see more vendor stuff personally.