Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2015, 06:06 PM   #1

Need help finding value on a 2005 Forest River Sandpiper Travel Trailer

Hello,

I am having a difficult time finding the value on my stepfather's 2005 Forest River Sandpiper Travel Trailer. I thought the model number could be T25FLS and I believe it was made it California. I also have the vin#. I can't find that model number listed anywhere except as listed as a possible model number among other model numbers in a Forest River pamphlet that my step father has. On the outside of trailer, there is a "T25" sticker near the main door. The reason I need correct model number is to find the value on the Nada site. The site doesn't even list that as a possible model number for a 2005 Forest River Sandpiper Travel Trailer. My stepfather purchased this travel trailer used but it did come with many instruction manuals. But I still can't seem to find the model number. I know that it has one slide out and I have pictures of the outside and inside, if that helps. In my online search, I haven't been able to find any 2005 Forest River Sandpiper travel trailers with the same inside layout.

I have been trying to get hold of Forest River customer service for a couple of days, but keep getting a recording. I was hoping that if I had the VIN#, someone could let me know what model travel trailer it is. Also, when trying to find value, they ask for mileage. My stepfather has had it parked the entire time he owned it and we have no idea where we would find mileage? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

eta: stepfather just added that it could be a 2004, even though registration lists it as a 2005.
Teagan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forest river, sandpiper, trailer, travel, travel trailer