Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-17-2016, 09:59 AM   #1
dfp

Need Help with Forest River

I bought our new Georgetown from Country Club RV in Yuma AZ last April. There have been a number of Warranty issues and the Dealer has had our rig much of the time, it is currently there. It just sits waiting to be repaired, the reason is that Forest River first has to approve the fix then they have to wait for the parts to be delivered. How can I get this situation fixed?

David Pierce
2015 Georgetown
dfp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 10:11 AM   #2

I'd say be a little more proactive and start wearing out the builder's phone and incoming e-mail account.

Amazing what persistence will accomplish.
SidecarFlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 11:01 AM   #3

There are quite a few threads on this subject if you do a search. Or, I would suggest you go to the Georgetown section of the forum and be a bit more detailed with exactly the problems you are experiencing with your model of Georgetown. From my time owning a Georgetown and being on this forum, it seems most GT owners that experience delays with dealers (that may provide less than satisfactory service) and warranty issues have pretty good luck working through Forest River backwards to the dealer. Like I said, go to the GT section and you should be find the names of contact people, phone numbers and email addresses directly to Forest River. Good Luck!
Kia Sportage on MasterTow Dolly
sherman12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forest river