Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-24-2016, 05:58 PM   #41

Thank you all so much, I have not heard back from anyone. I did find on Forest Rivers site, Mike Jankowski, I sent him a message through their site, I also left him a message on his answering machine. I am still waiting for Campers Inn of Philadelphia to call me back. I will keep you all informed. I can not thank you all enough, I was going crazy very depressing sitting home when I should be camping. I will reach out to both of them on Monday to ask for a loaner RV. I did tell them I want repairs done at the factory. IF ANYONE FROM FORREST RIVER IS OUT THERE PLEASE HELP. everyone HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND. Thank you all , Kim
Kim Rvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 08:08 AM   #42
Class C Representative

Forest River does not give out loaner RV's.

I will PM you my email address for you to send me your contact information from there I will forward it to the proper warranty rep.
PLEASE do not send questions via Profile comments or Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Joshua Cavitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 03:05 PM   #43

Joshua,
Thank you very much, I think I answered you. Please let me know if you got it

Thanks Kim
Old 09-27-2016, 07:47 PM   #44

Responses

Thank you all for your help, I received PM today, and my information was forward to the correct person. I also heard from the Regional Manager of Campers Inn. He did tell me they found the leaks they are form both windows in the bunk area. I asked how they were going to dry out the areas, and ensure there would be no mold or mildew, and what about the bunk area which was soaked. They said they would call me tomorrow. I appreciate everything you all shared with me, I will let you know as things move along.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:44 PM   #45

I want thank you all for your help, I have had no help or call from Forrest River, and I have not heard form Campers Inn, since the Regional Manager called and said they found they leak, he said they would call me the next day, still waiting for the call. They still have my RV. I left two messages this week with no answers. This is like a nightmare, with camping season running out. I did ask them to provide me some type of documentation that when repairs are made that it has been checked for mold and mildew. The warranty person at Campers Inn of Philadelphia said they would not do that. My camper is now due for inspection, and I cannot even get them to tell me how much that would cost, to have it done while it is in there.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:56 PM   #46

2016 C Class RV Need HELP

If you read my Previous post you will see my RV was leaking, they did find the cause of the leaks. The two windows above the cabin were bad. My dealer does not want to put the new parts in, and replace the items that were damaged due to the water till Forrest River does structural work. The water got inside the framing of the RV. My dealer stated they cannot make those repairs, and want Forrest River to take it to their location and make those repairs. They my dealer cannot confirm how much mold and mildew is in the RV. They stated they have called Forrest River and they are not getting back to them. This is our first RV, not a great experience at all. Why they go back and forth me and my husband are without our RV since August. Please Please can someone tell me who I need to talk to that cares about us and that our 2016 RV has been at the dealers more than our house. No one seems to care after the sale was made. Please HELP!
Old 11-02-2016, 07:24 AM   #47

If I were you I would contact forest river directly
Trobec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:23 AM   #48

Thank you, When everything started I did contact them, and a very nice person Named Mike called me and said they would make sure everything was done right. He worked with my dealer who has had my RV since August. They found the leaks, and my dealer wants Forest River to take it to their facility to check inside the walls for mold and mildew, and they keep calling and no one answers. I have only had one person answer my call, and he is in charge of sales. He keeps trying to help but his counterparts do not have the same level of customer service. My dealership is still waiting for the call back from Forest River, I called the Sales Manager again yesterday asking him to please help me.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:05 AM   #49

I know it can take a while to get things done. I had to have the floor replaced on my bedroom slide on my 5th wheel. Started the whole process towards the middle of june and just got it finished October 18th. So hang in there and keep calling the dealer and forest river. Good luck!
Trobec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 10:09 AM   #50

Thank you so much, I just missing our favorite time to camp the fall, that was difficult. The sales manager at Forest River is still taking my calls and trying to help, so I still have a little hope left.
Old 03-14-2017, 06:13 PM   #51

2016 Forester C- Class RV

I want to Thank everyone for your help. I am excited to tell you, that Forest River took care of everything, They were outstanding, I have my RV back, and I have planned our 1st camping trip in April. Rvr's are such wonderful people, Thank you so much, have a safe and wonderful camping season.
Kim