Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-05-2014, 07:45 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HONDAMAN174 View Post
Get a full size spare for your Ridgeline just in case of flat. Buy a steel wheel off of an RT model- about 100 bucks on eBay & then buy a economically challanged tire like a Hankook. You can't tow anything when you are on a temp spare!
one step ahead there, Since I pull an equipment trailer, I already have a full size spare with a great tire on it. bought it for $100 with the brand new tire, the tire alone was $175. Guy traded in his rl and I happen to see it on craigslist as I was going to be passing by his town on the way to a bike event. Called him when I was somewhat close to his town and I was only 4 miles from his house. Worked out great!
AWILLIAMS64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:08 AM   #22

Nice rig! Cindy and I got a Salem Cruise Lite 185RB a year ago Feb and really enjoy ours. I believe ours is pretty much identical to the one you just purchased. We have not had any issues to speak of. I would recommend that a WDH would help with the trailer sway. Enjoy my friend!
Loyal Companion - Lucy our ever vigilant rescue.
libslowmo1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, trailer, travel, travel trailer