Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-16-2015, 12:35 PM   #1

New 2014 3050S questions

Hello I picked up my new 2014 3050s a couple of months ago and still have a couple of unanswered questions as I received conflicting info from the dealership. Overall they were good during the walk thru

Where does my 4 door refrig drain to the outside?

Is the 32 inch external TV on a swivel bracket and if so where is the release latch.

Thanks😀
MMMndp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 12:47 PM   #2

There's a hose on the outside panel of the refrigerator. There is no swivel bracket on the exterior TV.
SkipnTerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 01:54 PM   #3

Thanks. Could you clarify where exactly the hose is located and/or drains to, for example on the side of the Rv, underneath, etc. In my previous Rv the hose ran through the vent so it wasobvious it was draining appropriately and not somewhere else in the interior of the rv. Thanks again for your quick reply.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:15 PM   #4

Ours runs right through the outside vent access panel (on the back of the fridge).
SkipnTerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 03:04 PM   #5

Thanks. Mine does not run through the access panel. At least it's not obvious to me or the technician at the dealership. I'll keep looking

Thanks again
Old 06-16-2015, 06:06 PM   #6

Some units like Norcold have a small tray inside that outside access panel on the outside. A small tube runs down the back to that tray. Usually the water evaporates before the tray will over flow. Another note would be that it's possible that the tube could be broken off from dry rot. If you don't see any tray or tube then keep a eye on it for water puddling inside that access compartment.
OneRoomShed Trailer Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 06:27 PM   #7

Thanks. I'll keep watch

Tags
2014, 305, 3050s