Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-01-2014, 08:52 AM   #1
FoxMan

New Crusader problems.

My wife and I purchased a new Crusader 330MKS in March of 2013, based on all the reviews and specs. We love the floor plan and not having to go to 39'-40' to get items we were looking for. But that is where the honeymoon ended.
First, the next time I went to hookup the landing gear motor died. Had to hand crank the coach on and off the truck.
Second, the RCA sound bar had a ghost and would power on at any time. Contacted support and found RCA abruptly stopped making the unit. So I took the cash reimbursement and found a good JVC replacement (not an issue).
Next, took our granddaughter and her friend out and the air mattress had a leak. Once again support came through with a new mattress.
At the same time the recliners would not recline and stay back. Supporthad me take the coach to the dealer for appraisal. After pictures the dealer contacted F.R. Next back and forth. After a while it was decided to attempt to repair the chairs. A couple tires at that and then we go to replace the chairs. During the replacement found one chair incorrectly manufactured, the release was below thew cushion. Now three more attempts and still having manufacturing issues. Fifteen months later and F.R. still wants to attempt repair rather than replace the chairs with the currently used Lane chairs.
I have had it with F.R. with the ongoing runaround on this repair. I am so frustrated I am seriously thinking about legal action. Has anyone experienced such disappointment with F.R. and their quality?
altfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #2

I had problems....and then we came to terms and they couldn't have been better. FR sent pick up service to MO...took coach to Goshen...delivered it back home in 30 days....problems fixed and something's made better.

Bryan, Vonnie & Pepper
2012 378 Georgetown

Sent from my iPad
2017 SUNSEEKER MBS 2400W
2013 HONDA FIT SPORT
psgrandpa1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crusader