I’ve owned about ¾’s of an acre next to my house for 10-12 years and I’ve done nothing with it except keep it mowed and plant a few pine trees. A few years ago I decided that I should build a pad for the tt , so I started planning and saving. Finally reached the point that we could get it done.
I’ve been busy with this project for the last month and finished up today. Because of imposed budget cuts by my DW I was only able to have the cover built with the back gables and a few side panels. As time allows and when the budget freeze is lifted, I will add more side panels myself. At least for now the tt’s will be under cover.
The next few post will show pics of before, during and after.
Here are a few before pics. The lot is 75’ wide x 430’ deep.