Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-09-2016, 10:49 PM   #1

New Maxxis Tires and Dill TPMS

The wife bought a new 2016 FR Heritage Glen 276RLIS about 7 weeks ago. Two weeks ago, we took it about 100 miles to a campground for the shake down. A fist size piece of tire came off, got home and had dealer get a replacement tire.

We took it last weekend and wrote on here about the wife locking the keys in the 5th wheel. Today, I had the brand new Castle Rock tires removed and put on some nice Maxxis tires with a Dill Tire Pressure Monitoring System.

Discount Tire bought the 4 Castle Rock tires and I never could find too much information on those tires, just didn't trust them. I got quite a few care tip for keeping the Maxxis tires safe, from the manager at Discount.

I sure like the Dill TPMS, Discount set it up, very simple system to set up and use. We will use it this weekend and see how it does. I didn't feel safe with the tires that came with the 5th wheel. There were just over 300 miles when i changed them today.
41ford is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tire, tires