Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-15-2013, 05:08 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbenton757 View Post
Well I did find a local RV dealer who is on the Route 66 RV network in OKC, and they are fixing all my issues for no charge because of warranty with the Crusader. The latest issue was from last week, the awning motor quit working. I ended up removing a couple of screws and manually pushed the awning to roll it up. I then climbed up top and zip tied each side so it wouldn't come down while on the road.
Check with Prime time and see if there has been a re-call on your awning..mine had to have a motor replaced before i could take delivery !! Amazing !!! That should have been clue for things yet to come ...
Old 11-06-2013, 04:49 PM   #22

Crusader trip Canada

After replacing the springs on both dual axles, new wheel hubs and bearings and some structural members along with all new Goodyear tires there were no issues for the entire 6,000 mile plus trip.

I did have to replace the porch light because it overheated and melted the plastic while in New Hampshire. The new light same as original had a heat deflector as part of the assembly that the original did not.

Running gear now is acceptable.

Best of luck with your crusader.
Tarpon chaser 2 is offline   Reply With Quote