Good evening folks,
As previously reported in this thread
we got a 2011 Silverado CC/SB in November. Tow cap of 9600#.
Well, we attended the Flint, Mi MARVAC camper show yesterday. As many of you know, this is a dangerous place to be for people with itchy wallets and a strong desire to upgrade.
- I won't exactly qualify for F.R.O.G. anymore.
- Need to upgrade my storage space for the extra length
- Have to figure out where everything is going to go
- slightly higher payment
- General RV (Birch Run this time) gave us $11,000 for our Apex 151RBX and are taking care of the rest of the loan. Most likely, rolling it into our new loan.
- Brand new Keystone Cougar 31SQB TT that can sleep 10-11 people
- 2 tv's included (32" and 22")
- The outside kitchen that we've been longing for with a sink, 2 burner stove, and a bumper mountable RV-Q style propane grill
I don't have pictures of our unit yet as we requested a different interior than what was at the show. I have included a few pictures from around the web of this model for informational purposes.
The 'new' truck
Cougar 31SQB Floorplan
Curb side 3/4 view
Kitchen, dinette, couch, 32" tv with AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3 system
Bathroom with separate entrance
Kids room - 3 twin bunks, foam 'Cub Couch' that folds out to a full bed, 22" tv. Back wall bunk folds up for tall items.
Also comes with the Polar Package. Heated enclosed underbelly for an extended camping season.
I'm so excited to bring this home and start using it. We can now allow the kids to bring friends, my sister and brother-in-law can stay with us and still have room for more.