Last time we were out was June!
Next weekend DW has been able to cobble together 6 days in a row off!
Now Hold on thar.... said in my best Quickdraw McGraw voice!
We want to go to (in order of preference)
Big South Fork National River & Recreation Area
Red River Gorge National Geological Area
Mammoth Cave NP
Unless I'm mistaken ALL will immediately close if congress can't
get a budget passed by Monday night??
Am I right???
PLEASE-- this is NOT a request to start a Congress bashing thread.
We don't allow those and I don't want to start one!
BUT am I right??
All of the above won't be available to us if there's no budget again??
I'm afraid to even make a reservation because I fear getting
a refund could be difficult or impossible.......
ARGH!! Just venting....... and something for you to consider if
you're heading out to any park with "National" in the name.