Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 11:08 PM   #11
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
You tell Puzzle Maker I'll make him a $1 bird if you pm me an address.
Or you can give him yours and I'll send a new one to you.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:17 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
You tell Puzzle Maker I'll make him a $1 bird if you pm me an address.
Or you can give him yours and I'll send a new one to you.
Will do OC,Thank You. I will tell him. PS could you make My new Bird out of a 20$,I am having a little Cashflow problem! Youroo!!
__________________

__________________
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:23 PM   #13
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Will do OC,Thank You. I will tell him. PS could you make My new Bird out of a 20$,I am having a little Cashflow problem! Youroo!!
Will do, just send me a crisp $50 or $100 and you'll get your $20 bird. Labor charges are going up.

You need to hurry, we're leaving next Fri.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:29 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Will do, just send me a crisp $50 or $100 and you'll get your $20 bird. Labor charges are going up.

You need to hurry, we're leaving next Fri.
Ill get my sign and can out and hit the Intersection! Hope no one offers me a JOB! Youroo!!
__________________
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:29 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern Calif.
Posts: 399
If you don't try, you won't suceed. The young mans shirt say's it all "Just do It".
__________________
John And Mary
2013 XLR 27 HFS
2013 CHEVROLET 2500 6.6 DURAMAX

Nights Camped 2012 (7) 2013 (33) 2014 (27) 2015 (34) 2016 (4)
Kaboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:05 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Zhanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas - east of San Antonio
Posts: 305
Oh wow! That's fantastic!!!
__________________

2005 Dodge Ram 2500, 4x4
2017 Heritage Glen QBUD312
Zhanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:00 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,027
OC,I had the (Puzzel Boy)over and gave him the present you made for him, here is his Pic.with the Bird and his Thank you Letter. I will send the letter to your house. Thanks OC and have a safe trip to Fl. Youroo!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_2090.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	43248   Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_2092.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	43249  
__________________
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #18
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
You tell Mathew (Puzzle Boy) he is very welcome and to keep up the good work. I guess I have another adopted great grandson.

Does he have a sister?

I hope you showed him how to make it's wings move.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:15 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
You tell Mathew (Puzzle Boy) he is very welcome and to keep up the good work. I guess I have another adopted great grandson.

Does he have a sister?

I hope you showed him how to make it's wings move.
Yes he and his sister walked over,when they left She was (Flaping its Wings) Thanks, OC
__________________
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:19 PM   #20
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Yes he and his sister walked over,when they left She was (Flaping its Wings) Thanks, OC
I will make her a ring or a bird and send it if you pm your address again. See which she would prefer.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.