Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
mia
Mia

No1,Water pressure, No2,shaking W/D Combo

Hello Everyone, I have a 2009 36RD5S Cedar Creek and I just love it. However I do have two problems. One is with the water pressure. There is 42pounds pressure at the tap outside but when I run the water, hot or cold, on the inside (kitchen, toilet etc.) it is very weak. I checked the screens and they are clean. I am not sure what to do. I would like a little stronger flow as just to fill the sink in the kitchen takes a good amount of time. And the flushing of the black water is another story. The water filter is removed but still restricted flow.
My second problem is the combo washer and dryer. First, When this washer spines it shakes my unit so much that it is worrisome. Would the shaking damage the seams etc.? My unit is level but was wondering would a tripod under the hitch help? Any suggestions would be welcomed.
mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #2
AKA Bluebird

Send a message via Yahoo to dimurrrw
This kind of product may be of assistance. I imagine that the tripod would also help. The water flow may be restricted by the water filter.

dimurrrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:12 AM   #3

Your water filter may be getting clogged with dirt and sediment. You can replace it with a 10 micron water filter cartridge or if you are comfortable with the quality of the RV park water, just remove the filter.

I've never had a washer and dryer in a trailer so I can't help you with this.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply With Quote