I can carry one under each arm.

I have a sever case of envy.

2013 Rockwood Mini Lite 2109S
2010 Toyota Tundra 4WD
lswartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #12
Originally Posted by lswartz View Post
I have a sever case of envy.
Well actually, in each hand, like suit cases.

2016 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab XLT EcoBoost
2012 Salem Cruise Lite 221RBXL, Andersen No Sway WDH, (2) Honda EU2000i's
Gregg Willow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:58 AM   #13
Let me know how you like that dual generator set up. I am having the same dilemma trying to decide on one 3000 or buy another 2000. My 2000 is 6-7 years old. Are they all capable of running together?
RVneeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:37 PM   #14
another idea

Because of the price of the quieter units I went with one of the nosier units. I bought a 3500/4000 watt Harbor Freight special, ($299.00) and had a machine shop build an adapter to fit a usable scooter muffler on it. Then out of 3/4" plywood I built an insulated "dog house" that just sits over the top of it. The muffler vents out of the dog house. I don't know what the DB is, but it's pretty quiet. I have used it many times with neighbors next door with no complaints. I know my set up is much quieter than an installed class "A" or "C" generator. The adapter, and dog house cost me a $100, so the whole set up is under $450. When in use the critter stays in the back of my pick up so I never have to move it around before, or after use. Regardless of the DB, I have yet to stay in a campground that would allow the use of any generator after 10PM, and before 7am. With proper maintenance, I can happily say I have several hundred hours on my present "dog house" generator with no problems. Now when I am out boon docking with few neighbors around I will fire up my Generac 7500/14000 rig as needed. Now they critter is noisy!

Patches is offline   Reply With Quote