Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-09-2018, 09:32 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
Rennie, I made you a business card, just in case you'll be doing more of this.

Rennie's Reckers

Seriously, it's nice -- but not surprising -- to hear about you going out of your way to help another RVer.
Very cute. Don't plan on making it a habit, we don't want anyone else to have issues. Been there done that and it is never a good time
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:03 PM   #42

Had a situation like that last year. A couple were forced from a N.C. state park due to incoming weather. Their 6.0 Ford was billowing white smoke from the exhaust when we saw them. We went home to put groceries away and wife went back to check on them. They found a wrecker to take the truck to a mechanic but no way to move the trailer. I went back and got the trailer to the local Walmart and assured the management that after their truck was repaired, they would be on their way. They were stuck there 3 days, we checked up on them to make sure they didn’t need rides anywhere and refused their cash offer for the help.
We are all in this thing together and I think that families that camp are always more than willing to help a fellow camper in need.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:25 AM   #43

Really enjoyed the funny signs. It was a break from problems. Thanks. Love the 'adults at play. Want one. Sign that is. I have an awesome adult to play with already.
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 07:11 AM   #44

That facial resemblance is remarkable. I won’t be able to read those Cars stories with my grandson without thinking of you Rennie. Good job Bob.
Travel safe

I Catch Fish......What is your SuperPower?
FordHauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 12:34 PM   #45

BRAVO!
Bdlnky is offline   Reply With Quote