Old 09-23-2016, 11:31 AM   #51
We finally broke down and got two zero gravity chairs at CW a few years back. We both find them very comfortable. Not too heavy. They ride on the bed when we travel. We were like Goldilocks and tried out all the display chairs until we found the ones that were just right.

Phil, Heather & Olaf the Boxer
Ontario Canada
Lexington 283GTS
nights camped 2015-89
2016 - 31
oldsmasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:31 PM   #52
Originally Posted by Restcure View Post
DW likes her director's chair but I like my Gander Mountain zero gravity chair. Just the thing for a book, a beer, a nap or a campfire.

It's Bella the Camping Kitty's favourite outside chair too...

... but she's okay with sharing.

This is my second one. I made a lot of repairs to the first, until it finally gave up in spectacular fashion. The second one seems to be better made.

The zero gravity ones just aren't comfortable for me. Haven't really found any yet that we like, so we're still using the el cheapo bag chairs. I guess we might end up with something different, but haven't come across them yet.

Restcure- you really need to stop worrying about chairs and get yourself a pair of shoes. Kidding! Just kidding!

2015 Forest River Rockwood Signature Series Ultra Lite 8289WS w/Diamond pkg.
2014 RAM CTD 6.7 Tradesman 4WD Auto Crew Cab Long Bed
tdst51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:39 PM   #53
Originally Posted by NMWildcat View Post
After trying many, many folding camp chairs we finally found a brand and style we love. Kijaro is the brand and they have many styles of chairs but our favorite is the sling chair.

Very sturdy and very comfortable. Have had ours for 2 years now. Most sporting good stores have them and a friend told us wallie world carries them now but haven't seen any there myself.

Good luck on your quest for a comfy camp chair!

Agree with you on the Kijaro Sling Chairs we sat in one at Dicks Sporting Goods and loved it. We're then told they didn't have any. Went online in the store to their website and ordered two. The shipped to home and are great. Very comfortable like the drink holders and the side storage pouch.

victograph is offline   Reply With Quote