Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-31-2009, 03:16 PM   #1

Ordered with Dealer today...

Rockwood Ultra Lite 2501SS with

Convenience Package: Tinted Safety Glass Windows, Gas Oven, Microwave, 13,500 BTU Ducted A/C, Power Awning, Spare Tire Carrier & Cover, 22" LCD TV w/AM/FM/ Stereo, CD/DVD Player, Gas/Electric Hot Water Heater, Outside Grill, Outside Speakers, Large Assist Grab Handle

Espresso Interior, Oak Cabinetry, Power Tongue Jack, Minimum Carpet, Raised Panel Refrigerator Fronts, Slide Topper, Rear Ladder, Aluminum Wheels, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Carbon Monoxide, Heated Mattress, Water Purifier, Fantastic – Create-a-breeze Bathroom Fan.

Can't wait... Looking forward to Spring, can't wait for winter to be over. This will be one long winter

4WallCamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:22 PM   #2

Congrats! I have the exact same model...just got it this summer. Moved up from a Roo 23ss. Absolutely love it. I had the dealer add another fantastic fan in the vent over the couch/bed and a slide topper awning. The bathroom is fantastic...soooo much room. Have to get used to the slide being as deep as it is, takes a bit more room and so have to play a bit more in some spaces. I think you'll be very happy with it.

Tom
tomjsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #3

May I suggest that you spend those cold winter nights planning 5-10 projects for your new rig...

I spent last winter planning projects, got my tax refund in Feb. and filled a corner of the garage with RV toys. Then I took an week off work in the spring to spend quality time with my rig. Got up every day at 7AM, went to the driveway, came "home" at 6PM every night for dinner.

TulsaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #4

Congrats on your new camper and welcome to the forum and yes you can bet its going to be a long winter Post some pic of it when you get it we love pictures here
Old 11-02-2009, 07:40 AM   #5
Site Team

Congrats!!
I know it will be hard to wait!!
I don't want to rain on your picnic but I hope you have better
luck with the DVD/sound system in yours than many of us have
had in ours.
If I had it to do over again, I'd want speakers wired but no
Concertone player. I'd buy my own name brand with the
money I'd save.
Hopefully, yours will be fine ;-)
2016 Evergreen Everlite 242RBS
29' empty nest model. Blue Ox WD hitch
(1 queen bed, large main cabin and huge bathroom)
Camping days 2010-53, 2011-47, 2012-41, 2013-41, 2014-31, 2015-40, 2016-44, 2017-63, 2018-75, 2019-32, 2020-41, 2021-49, 2022-43, 2023-66
KyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #6

Congratulations and I know it's very hard to wait for it to come in.
We just came back from a week vacation in our new 2604. We loved it. No problems whatsoever. Everything worked which really made us happy. We also have the Expresso with Oak interior and like it alot. They have upgraded the Concertone DVD players and ours worked very well. Overall we are extremely happy with Rockwood and can't wait to take it out again. We are in Missouri and the weather is supposed to be in the mid sixties this weekend so we are planning on taking advantage of it.
Hopefully the time will go by fast for you!
tchart is offline   Reply With Quote