Old 06-16-2015, 10:51 PM   #21
We have 2 - a 9'x12' if we have the space, and a 2'x5' if not. We stay in mostly forest service campgrounds. Pavement is rare and grass is non-existent. The mats really help keep a lot of dirt out of the motorhome.

wendylys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 11:33 PM   #22
I've been using this Camco 8' x 16' mat for over a year now. Has held up great. Keeps dirt/mud out of the camper and the dogs love to lay on it instead of grass/mud.

Looks like it is still about $50: Camco 42841 Reversible Outdoor Mat (8' x 16', Blue Swirl)

-- 2005 Ford F150 FTX with Roush SuperCharger
-- 2016 Salem Hemisphere Lite 27BH
Shanks12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 01:23 AM   #23
Site Team
We have an 8x20 we put out on longer stays or if the site will result in a lot of mud or sand being dragged in. We also got this mat for just inside the door. It helps trap more dirt than a regular door mat. Since asserting, I have not been putting g our patio mat out on weekend stays and the fiver misstated pretty clean on the inside. As others have said, the patio mats look nice and help reduce dirt, they also help our dog's feet on gravel.
<a href= target=_blank></a>
2014 Crew Cab Chevy Silverado 3500 4wd Duramax/Allison
2014 Sabre 34REQS-6
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 03:44 AM   #24
Thanks for all the replies. I think I will keep ours packed up and only use it if we get a mud site. I do like the idea of the smaller 2nd mat.

larryo is offline   Reply With Quote