Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-24-2012, 06:11 PM   #21

With a seasonal site you have the advantage of having your trailer close to home to be used on the weekends. If the trailer is a short drive from home you could stay at the CG during the week and commute back and forth to work from the trailer. Because you do have a trailer if you want to go on vacation you can just hook up and go. When you get back just return to your site. This way you have the best of two worlds.
caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:32 PM   #22
Campin' in Canada

Personally we love being permanently parked. That's why we bought a 37' park model too. Pack a bag with clothes on Thursday night and whatever food you may be out of at the trailer and then Friday right after work we're off! It's only 40 minutes from town, nice big deck, all our fishing gear is there. Oh ya, park models come with an 18 cu ft household A/C fridge too...plenty of room for beer!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-08-06 16.18.20.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	21010  
ParkManCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:44 PM   #23
Rocklin Auto Brokers - Sales

My parents belong to 1000 trails and enjoy being able to go anytime they want and they do RV full time. They have a membership where they have to move every 3 weeks and I know they wish they had invested in the one location option. They would still have an option of using other sites but their "home" site would stay the same. They have this frustration because that "pretty prefered site" is always taken. I say if you take a good look at the RV and are happy with it, it's all about location. Go for it. Since it is used, maybe look into a warranty. I know a good one if your interested.

Sounds like a place to know what your going to get. A great vacation spot is not always a sure thing and this way you would know what you are getting.
jenjen is offline   Reply With Quote