Old 04-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #21
I don't think it need a third but I can certainly say that a few time I was crawling over railroad tracks thinking my dump valves would hit the ground. I contributed this to my hitch being out of adjustment.

2009 Silverado w/5000 lbs airbags and P3 controller.
2013 Rockwood 2702SS
US Army Veteran
Glockfanjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #22
I didn't even receive my new TT yet and already disappointed . Really liked that tv cabinet and the three step entry can't understand why they changed these features . actually pointed the cabinet out to the dealer before ordering and she called the factory and they said they didn't change it. Because I seen some units with and without it on the internet.I figured they made the change on the more recent builds that why I ? it .Oh well guess I lose. Thanks for the info and I hope you have good luck with your TT and lots of fun.

2016 Rockwood 8310SS signature ultra light
2015 F150 3.5 ecoboost max tow pkg.
HIDE OUT is online now   Reply With Quote