Old 08-25-2014, 07:38 AM   #1
2015 Patriot 26BH
Pulling TT creates windnoise inside TV

Hi everyone,

New member here, just got my 2015 Patriot (Grey Wolf) 26BH 30 days ago. My TV is a 2009 Chevy Tahoe XL w/ HD tow package and WDH. I have had the unit out 3 weekends out of the last 4 and have experience each time inside my tahoe a windnoise (like you have a window cracked open and you get that wind noise), however all my windows are closed up tight. The noise is coming from the back tailgate popup window. I imagine it has something to do with the aerodynamics but wondered if anyone else experiences this with a similar setup like mine.

Also - Just wanted to thank everyone in here! I have been reading all the threads for the last month and have learned so much and have made my first 3 trips out a success !

2015 Patriot 26BH (Grey Wolf)
2009 Chevy Tahoe XL
Nashville TN
Camper_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:14 PM   #2
I also have this issue. TV- 3/4 ton Suburban & 28bh. I also wondered if its an aero issue as it only happens about 50% of the time(wind direction maybe). Drives the wife nuts! I too look forward to any suggestions.
1st summer with a TT loved it.
Family of 4 is offline   Reply With Quote