Reasons For Selling My Forest River
Reasons for Selling or not buying Forest River RV (Spoof)
Just to let all know I am going to put my Forest River RV up for sale for the following reasons:
1. Sick and tired of calling their customer service at CC and getting put on hold for 5 minutes while the find the person who really is the one I need to talk to.
2. Tired of driving hundreds of miles to Goshen for their FROG rally only to meet a group of people who want to become your friends and some will talk your ear off not to speak about stopping by for coffee or bring you coffee and cake.
3. Tired of those techs knocking on my door at 8:30 in the morning wanting to know if there is something they can fix or we are here to fix something when they said they would not be there until 9:00 am.
4. Tired of going to those darn FROG rallies and leaving 10 or 15 pounds heavier because of all the food, those pot luck dinners are not for those faint of heart folks who worry about putting on a few pounds.
5. Tired of being made to feel like I am a part of the Forest River big picture and not just some sucker to get money from.
6. And the biggest thing is I am sick and tired of driving down the road and having people looking at my RV and wishing they had bought Forest River because it looks better than theirs.
So it you find yourself in the same boat sale your RV and go buy something else. If you want to add your reasons do so but I don't want to hear.... will you should know.
Roger & Mary Forbes
Little Lady (Dog)
2014 F350 / 2015 CC 36 CKTS
Days Camping 2014-96, 2015-130, 2016-85 and counting