Old 07-28-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
Remodeling house

So we are sorta full timing now.......... Remodeling the house
It started out as a bathroom remod which led to the kitchen. Actually it started two years ago before we even had our camper..... Started saving money and buying stuff as it went on sale. Then we bought our "learning camper" which led to our current camper (5ver).

I started gutting the bathroom and without a toilet or a shower we had to start living in the camper. Gotta say........ its been nice Nothing like getting dirty doing demo or sheet rocking/mudding and coming in and taking a nice shower and having the AC blowing cold air..
Sure glad we have one big enough to live in day in and day out. Bout the only thing I can see we lack in is....... Where do you full timers put all your mail and important papers and magazines and newspapers ect??
Granted, most of it just goes in the trash.
We have gone about two months in the 5r now, and brother stopped by and asked, How do like living in the camper?? I said it was great so far. Then he told me that he is ready to come home after camping in his just for the weekend. Granted his isn't a 5th wheel, and is a few feet shorter than mine. (bumper pull, Rockwood)
We bought this Cardinal a year ago and haven't regretted it yet.
We hope to have the house remod done in another month.....
Last year we went camping 49 nights, this year haven't even left the yard yet
We have a week of camping at the lake nearby in two weeks, a little vacation from the remodeling.
"Aint never nuthing easy"
jdadoug is offline   Reply With Quote