Old 08-08-2016, 04:22 AM   #41
Originally Posted by raytwntrvlr View Post
I sold my first TT to a guy in mid Missouri who has a camper rental business. He paid me my asking price which was only $2K less than I paid for it new a year earlier. He was in a big hurry to get it because he was turning down business. He said he gets them mostly paid off in two good seasons then sells them while fairly new.

I think we private owners are too emotionally attached to do that. Personally, I couldn't rent my TT but had no problems renting out my house.... go figure?

I wold be more willing to rent out my TT if I were to haul it to the site,set it up then bring it home when they were done. The set up and tear down are the most critical aspects of RVing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2016 Coachmen Freedom Express Liberty Edition 310BHDS
2015 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 with towing package
Husky weight distribution hitch with sway control
timfromma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:56 PM   #42
I've rented mine out through a service for the last year. There are 2 more reservations on it this month and then it's coming home for good.

Overall the experience hasn't been bad, it's just too much work to completely strip all of our stuff out each time we drop it off and the completely reload to take it out.

2014 Surveyor SC321BHTS
2016 Ford F150 Eco
fx2 is offline   Reply With Quote