Old 04-22-2015, 08:03 AM   #1

As a old camper using a system (reserve america) I cannot seem to get a reservation thru. I understand how the system works I think, I wait at the computer at 7:55am and at 7:59 I begin to hit book this site but never get a reservation. There are many new friends here at the forum I'm sure a lot of you use reserve america please help this old veteran to be able to use his camper somewhere other than his back yard!

siskom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 09:47 AM   #2
Moderators' Assistant
You know that you can call them and talk to a live person, right?

Dan-Retired Firefighter/EMT
Shawn-Musician/Entrepreneur/Wine Expert
and Zoe the Wonder Dog(R.I.P.)
'07 Roo 23SS pushing an '07 Chevy Avalanche
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 02:46 PM   #3
I use reserve america every year to book a site in the keys during Jan. It took me 10 days of getting up at 6:45 am while trying to book a site at Long Key. Finally got thru. After you click does it say that your site is no longer available? Someone could have been faster at the computer. I start clicking on the site about 30seconds before 7am and continue to click as fast as I can until I get the site or the not available sign comes up. Been lucky the last 3 years in the keys. It usually takes awhile. Hope that
was some help.
Flagstaff 26ft TT
2013 Ecoboost F-150
breul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 03:03 PM   #4
We've been staying on Florida during the winter for the last eight years and "breul" has it right. There's so many of us now that even the CG's not in the Keys are getting difficult to reserve. But I've got next winter booked as far as I can so far. Not always where I'd like to be, but where we will be happy spend time. So keep trying. I'll take a break for a couple of days and give you a little less competition.
StoneyG is offline   Reply With Quote