Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2016, 10:16 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post
Hey Too Tall, I was clearing out my email that I get all the spam and stuff in. I happened to notice one from Active Advantage, and what do you know, they were informing me that they charged my credit card for my SECOND year membership with the credit card on file.

Like you, I am pretty diligent about never clicking on free offers and make sure to declick boxes like that that the site may automatically sign me up for.

I sent them a fairly nasty email, and will post what they state back, if they do.

I am going to have to go back now and see if they charged my credit card a year ago, for nothing.

Jokes on them this year though, as my bank sent me a new credit card around a month ago after they also said they noted suspicious activity on it.....so the cc # active advantage has or even reserveamercia isn't valid anymore. I am hesitant to ever let reserveamerica have my cc# again. May just use a prepaid card in the future.

Thanks for the heads up, or I most likely would have just deleted the email and never opened it. So you can count one member you helped so far.
Glad to help, I suspect they charged me last year also but I'm just chalking it up.