Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-24-2016, 07:40 PM   #1

Rockwood 2703WS to Little Orleans CG

Spent the weekend at Little Orleans CG right next to Green Ridge State Forest and had a blast. From Central MD to the CG was about 100 miles. We stayed in site P7. No large mountains but several long 3 and 4% grades and everything was fine. Lot's of traffic! It was HOT HOT HOT all weekend and I was able to cool the unit with the A/C fan set to low. We were under trees. The site itself was flat with no right/left leveling required. Front to back was another story.

They had a very nice wood shed and a well stocked camp store. They have two pools that are well maintained but NO shade so I didn't make use of them at all. I did bring my bike and hit the C&O for 20 miles. Everything in the unit worked as advertised and we had a fantastic weekend. When we got home and I backed into our drive I went to lower the left rear stabilizer and the motor just spun without coming down. So I will be calling CHESACO for the first time. We will not be using the trailer again until late August. Time to see of they have good service.

Marty
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P7240017.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	346.0 KB
ID:	115151   Click image for larger version

Name:	P7230012.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	307.9 KB
ID:	115152   Click image for larger version

Name:	P7230008.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	516.9 KB
ID:	115153  
Old 07-25-2016, 10:19 AM   #2

Sounds like a great weekend! (minus the jack issue when you got home)
kfd82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rockwood