Old 07-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
Rockwood mini lite 2104s or 2109s

any other owners out there with these models. I picked up my 2014 2104s on Jun 28 and head directly to an rv park a sort of rv park, Learned a few things about the rv and things that worked and things that needed changed. So far we are happy withe the purchase.
The only issues i have found tha we did not notice during thewalk through is dealing with the slide. When open the lowwer front corner isnt sealed looks like its missing some spray in foam or a seal no biggie easy fix.
The one that has me concerned is when the slide is closed the rear upper seal i can see light through. this one concerns me as a possible leak point. I have contacted the dealer and have been aske to being the rv back in next week.
I learned i need a vent cover for the vent above the bed. it lets in to much direct lite and the shower head and curtin are awful. have replacements on order.
Anything else i should look for?

2013 Ram 1500 (5.7)
2014 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
Prothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #2
Originally Posted by Prothos View Post
Anything else i should look for?
The next camp site .

Vent covers would be nice. I just visited Rockwood & a new 2109S had them installed. With all the rain we are getting in IN this week covers sure would have been nice on mine.

I would flush out the water lines for extra plastic pieces, found a few in mine,

Hope you enjoy the new TT.

2013 Rockwood Mini Lite 2109S
2010 Toyota Tundra 4WD
lswartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:01 PM   #3
Our ext front light that shines on the hitch area, corroded within two months of purchase. Watch the lights behind the couch - if you have them. They burn out quickly. When running the heat, condensation forms inside clothes closets at corners, gets clothes wet!
Alan, Kathy & Cooper the camping cat
2014 Cedar Creek, 36CKTS
2013 GMC 2500 Denali
Full timers since 5/30/2013
OL Creeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:50 PM   #4
We have the 2109S and absolutely love it. We have not had any problems what so ever with it. Fit and finish is fantastic.

We have the E2 weight/sway system and it's not bad, I wish I would have opted for the 4 point instead though (had it in my old unit I sold). I get pushed a little by some rigs and cars, but it does not sway out of control.

2014 Rockwood Mini-Lite 2109S
2013 Silverado 1500 5.3
Equalizer E2

Home Is Where You Park It
cruz305 is offline   Reply With Quote