Old 04-20-2019, 08:48 PM   #1

Rockwood Mini Lite 2507S

We are testing out our new 2507S for a few days before taking it out for a big trip. So far the only complaint I have is the mattress on the Murphy bed. Does anyone know if a mattress topper will work as far as closing the MB in the up position or will I have to remove it every time I close it? Also, the mattress measurements are 73" length & 60" across. Costco queen toppers are
60"x80"x3". I think I can trim the length to size...is that what others have done?

mosbybr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 11:32 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosbybr View Post
We are testing out our new 2507S for a few days before taking it out for a big trip. So far the only complaint I have is the mattress on the Murphy bed. Does anyone know if a mattress topper will work as far as closing the MB in the up position or will I have to remove it every time I close it? Also, the mattress measurements are 73" length & 60" across. Costco queen toppers are
60"x80"x3". I think I can trim the length to size...is that what others have done?
We got this one from Amazon and like it a lot. It's made for an RV short queen.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

dnmatt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 11:23 AM   #3

How do u like the 2507S so far?

How do u like the 2507S so far?
Sharpshooter33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 07:25 PM   #4

Verdict still out!

Hello Sharpshooter...We've only taken it out once for a few days. The end of May we're planning to take a month so I will have a better answer to your question then. As I said before, the mattress was very hard. I've taken the suggestion from someone else and bought a mattress pad from Amazon that is a short queen. Just got it today so I haven't tested it out. We did have a little water issue with the water filter leaking. After reading reviews, we decided to remove it and just use a Brita. One thing I do love is the storage space!
Old 05-02-2019, 08:14 PM   #5

1st camper ever

Picking my 2507S up Monday.
My 1st camper ever.
Nervous about 1st purchase and purchasing new.
Keep in touch and keep me posted on your progress if you would.
I'm looking at the bed cover on Amazon too.
Thanks
Sharpshooter33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:26 PM   #6

Congratulation on your first camper!!!
Old 05-05-2019, 08:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosbybr View Post

It should be ok. We have a Murphy bed 2104S. And we have a couple of quilts on it. It folds up with them. We really like ours. Hope you d as well. Have fun!
NCScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 10:10 AM   #8

Rockwood Mini Lite 2507S

Not sure what will or won’t fit depth wise, but we got a memory foam mattress, they come in a variety of depths and would be much better than a topper on the mattress that came with rv. Many companies also offer “short” mattresses for rv use. We got a queen short in a 10 inch depth, but they come as thin as four inches. We liked ours so much we bought one for home
sunnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 10:44 AM   #9

Have a Surveyor with MB. It will fold up with topper.

But to be honest, since our 2nd or 3rd trip, we have not folded up our MB once. Stays down.

gbaldwin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lite, mini lite, rockwood, rockwood mini lite