Originally Posted by KyDan
We are in FL as I type this. Drove down here on Friday with Pink RV antifreeze in
all the lines. Once here I hooked up to local tap with a filter and flushed the lines.
Some foam on the first day or 2. After that no foam, no taste, just good water.
We're drinking it and making coffee with it.
I do this every year.
RV antifreeze is safe and we have had no issues with residual taste beyond a couple
of days when we first start up the water system.
Glad to see you are in my neck of the woods
Originally Posted by Ovair
Show her the jug. It says non-toxic right on it.
Tell your "friend" about dihydrogen monoxide and let them go nuts trying to stay away from it.
I got a laugh out of this one -
Almost like telling some one to get you some neumatic fluid
To the OP - hopefully you can convince your wife the water is safe to drink - if you sterilize your lines and tank in your camper just make sure to remove the water filter prior to sterilizing and reinstall after you all is clean