Old 11-08-2010, 09:47 AM   #1

RV Direct Delivery Question

Ok, I ordered a Rockwood 2702SS was notified about a a week and a half ago that it was coming off line. I sent payment in full and was received 10-28-10.

We paid for delivery and have paid in full. I have emailed them a couple times, with a reply stating they are working on it. I would hope that they would have it set up for delivery, knowing a customer was ordering a TT and was paying for delivery and they knew it was coming off line and they were going to have it in there possession that they would have it scheduled. So anyway they have had the TT Since the Novemeber 3 or 4th and have been paid in full.

Do you think it is being to pushy to call them today and ask when it will be delivered or just wait for them to call.

I think if they don't make every effort to have it delivered by weeks end, that is simply not acceptable.

Any thoughts

2009 F150 SCREW4x4 Prodigy P3 and tow package Valley WDH and dual anti sway
2006 Party Barge 21 90 Merc Optimax
2011 RockWood 2702 SS arrived 11.10.2010
nights camped 2010 6
threegr8katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:26 AM   #2

Same situation for me a month ago with rvdirect...but I called the factory up directly and it was stuck in their shipping dept. This is after a week after offline date...so they were nice enough to call their shipping person contact and rv direct got it the next day and they emailed me to set up pick up...from what I've been told, after offline date, factory still has it for about 4 days for finishing touches before they ship it to dealer.

Old 11-09-2010, 10:07 AM   #3

I am surprised that you paid in full prior to delivery of the TT. I ordered my new TT from RVW earlier this year and had it delivered to CA. I told the RVW salesperson that I wanted to inspect the TT prior to sending in payment - no problem.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #4

I guess that is why they call you Big Vic.............

2009 F150 SCREW4x4 Prodigy P3 and tow package Valley WDH and dual anti sway
2006 Party Barge 21 90 Merc Optimax
2011 RockWood 2702 SS arrived 11.10.2010
nights camped 2010 6
threegr8katz is offline   Reply With Quote